Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Beginning

so here it goes...the beginning of my adventures in Bolivia! Hopefully you will all be able to read about my travels and experiences as a community tourism/ micro-enterprise volunteer with the Peace Corps.


I will be in training in the city of Cochabamba for 11 weeks beginning August 24, 2005. Cochabamba is at an altitude of approx. 7,500 feet and has approx. 500,000 inhabitants. Here is a link with some wonderful pictures of the city: http://tunari.tripod.com/id18.html

Please feel free to share this site with family and friends as you see appropriate. I would love feedback and comments either on the site or to my email address: cgbosch@gmail.com

That being said, i am still unsure about how often i will have access to email, but no matter how infrequent, hearing from you would undoubtedly make my day!

à bientôt!

No comments: